Hi Team, i was not able to see the Diffblue option on intelliji CE, when i clink on my java class file.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 (Community Edition)
Build #IC-232.9559.62, built on August 23, 2023
Runtime version: 17.0.8+7-b1000.8 amd64
VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o.
GC: G1 Young Generation, G1 Old Generation
This often occurs due to IntelliJ not recognising your project files correctly. To confirm this is I would recommend to:
- Reload your build file; either Maven or Gradle
- See the IntelliJ documentation for guides: Maven / Gradle
- Check that the source files are recognised by IntelliJ as Java classes
- You can see this by the file icons; if they are recognised incorrectly they have a small red “J” , if they are recognised correctly the icon will be a blue “C”.
- If they have the “J”: You must configure your directory that is configured as Sources, refer to the documentation: Content roots | IntelliJ IDEA Documentation.
Please let me know how this goes
Jane @ Diffblue