Diffblue Cover java version 11.0.7 is not support using java 11.0.13

hello Im using intellij idea version 2021.3 and jdk 11.0.13, i recently install diffblue cover plugin community edition, but it cannot be run because i have a message:
Unsupported Java version: Version 11.0.7 of Java is not supported. Please use Java 8 Update 161+ or Java 11 (but not version 11.0.7).
but my JAVA_HOME and JDK_HOME is openjdk version “11.0.13” 2021-10-19 on ubuntu 20.04, how i can update to use the plugin.
Greetings

Hello @Paul_Alarcon

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I will do everything I can to help you out

Please could I ask you to upgrade to the latest version of the Diffblue Cover IntelliJ plugin and try again? We have done a lot of work on version support recently.

This may however be an environmental problem; so if it does not work please can you post your Diffblue Cover IntelliJ plugin log file? Feel free to DM me or send to support@diffblue.com

You can find this log file by following these instructions Log file | Diffblue Docs

Again, I am very sorry that we missed your message - we are always happy to help

Kind Regards

Matt @ Diffblue