Unable to use the Free Trail version

Got the license key , installed the intellij plugin with no issues. During activation, i get this errors.

I have added the property (dcover.disable.ssl.license.cert.check to true.), but it didnt helped

This indicates that something between your machine and the licensing server is intercepting your connection. This is usually caused by some sort of firewall configuration. You can disable certificate checking of the licensing server by setting the system property dcover.disable.ssl.license.cert.check to true. You can do this in the Help → Edit custom properties… menu option, then restart your IDE. For help, please contact your license administrator or Support | Diffblue

Hi
I’m sorry to hear you have not been able to activate your copy of the Diffblue Cover IntelliJ Plugin. If possible could you share the following information:

• IntelliJ custom properties file from the IDE menu Help -> Edit custom properties...
  • Please confirm you have restarted the IDE since changing this setting
  • Please check you have followed all of the steps in the Diffblue documentation under Online license activation
  • Please share the Diffblue support log files

If you are still unable to activate the license we would be very happy to set up a call with you to help you get up and running. If that is the case, please let us know and we will contact you directly.
Thanks
Peter Sear @ Diffblue