Diffblue Intellij Plugin Failed to Create test : R026

Dear Diffblue team,
I have an issue when gen UT . When i have the table activity_history but diffblue application throw error R026 is ‘Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘entityManagerFactory’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/orm/jpa/HibernateJpaConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: default] Unable to build Hibernate SessionFactory; nested exception is org.hibernate.tool.schema.spi.SchemaManagementException: Schema-validation: missing table [activity_history]’
Please help me fix issue.

Hi Le Nam Hai
Thanks for getting in touch.
The reason (for not being able to create a test) code, R026, occurs when Diffblue Cover has been unable to create the Spring context. This often happens when a particular Spring Profile needs to be specified or there are missing environment variables or system properties. A Spring Profile can be specified via the Spring section of the Diffblue > Change Settings menu in IntelliJ:
change-settings
under Active Profiles.
If this does not help, you can enable the creation of partial tests via the Partial Test Creation section of the same settings menu. Enabling partial tests will produce an incomplete test which can be completed manually but also includes further information which may help to understand how a test can be created.
If you would like further help, please could you send the partial test created, the Diffblue support log file and an example of the source code if possible.
For more information on the R026 code, please see this page from the Diffblue documentation.
Thanks
Peter @ Diffblue